Ready to get more ROI out of
Microsoft System Center?
Stand up other solutions within the SYSTEM CENTER stack at an affordable fixed price today
Five Ways To Get More Out of Microsoft System Center
Acting in response to a situation rather than creating or controlling it.
Let’s Fix IT
- Repeated issues without getting to the root cause
- Not fully utilizing System Center resources
- SCCM not integrated with Intune for full enterprise device management
- Data without analytics & insights
- Out of control recurring cloud costs
- Users with access to corporate data on unprotected and unvetted BYOD devices
- Performing monotonous, manual tasks when they should be automated
- Buried with insignificant Azure Monitor and SCOM alert notifications while missing critical, important alerts
No one should feel like their cloud APPLICATIONS ARE NOT WORKING AS EXPECTED.
Let us help. It is our specialty.
Winhoven Group specializes in getting your business to the cloud.
When it comes to infrastructure, we realize the solution is never ‘one size fits all’. Your company has invested money and time into Microsoft solutions and we want to respect that the best way we know how— by delivering a system that represents your business’s needs, mitigates the pain points, and is on time. Everyone at Winhoven Group has dedicated their career to Microsoft products. We focus on one thing, and we do it really well.
Solutions to Complex Cloud Problems
What We Do
Realize the full value of your It infrastructure investment. Optimize platforms through integration.
We are committed to building the solution that's right for you while offering a predictable cost model from the start with no surprises.
Faster innovation, flexible resources, and economies of scale by utilizing public, private or hybrid cloud solutions.
Providing employees with modern tools and flexibility results in higher engagement and productivity.
Microsoft Private Cloud
- System Center
- Configuration Manager – SCCM
- Operations Manager – SCOM
- Orchestrator – SCO
- Service Manager – SCSM
- Virtual Machine Manager – VMM
- Data Protection Manager- DPM
- Windows Server
Microsoft Public Cloud
- Azure IaaS & PaaS
- Azure Active Directory/Directory Domain Services
- Azure Information Protection
- Azure Migrate
- Azure Site Recovery
- Azure SQL Database
- Microsoft 365
- Windows Virtual Desktop
- Azure Monitor
- Enterprise Mobility + Security – EM+S
- Azure Information Protection
- Identity Manager
- Endpoint Configuration Manager (Intune & SCCM)
- Windows 10 Modern Workplace
- Azure IoT Central
Business Intelligence + Analytics + Reporting
- SQL SSRS and OLAP Cubes
- Power BI
- Azure Cost Management + Billing
- Azure IoT Edge
Learn more about our work and technologies
Tomorrow’s cloud ENVIRONMENT, Today
- Full endpoint management for domain and non-domain devices
- Next gen cloud-delivered protection for near-instant detection and blocking of new and emerging threats
- Management and monitoring of cloud spending while maximizing potential
- Gain insight by analyzing massive amounts of data in real time to improve customer engagement, increase revenue and lower costs
- Enable a modern mobile workforce with device management for corporate owned and BYOD devices
- Windows VDI that delivers simplified management, multi-session Windows 10, optimizations for O365 and support for RDS
- Protect data and applications no matter where it resides to ensure business continuity
- Collect untapped data and find new insights by connecting devices, assets and sensors with IoT
get more from the cloud
Migration & Hybrid ◘ Increase functionality ◘ Knowledge transfer
IT automation is a useful tool in any industry which can reduce costs, streamline operations and make outcomes predictable. IT Automation Pros Once built, IT automation can continue to provide ROI for years Saves time and frustration for engineers, application...
Microsoft has a new value add for organizations that have purchased Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) or Microsoft 365 through a Cloud Solution Provider (CSP). Configuration Manager may be used in conjunction free of charge to manage clients covered by the EM+S or...
In the 1902 update to Configuration Manager current branch, Microsoft continues to boost Cloud Value, Customer Voice, Get Current, and Simplification. Like other Current Branch updates, it will be automatically downloaded and SCCM will notify via the Updates and...